September 1, 2010

Waiting on Wed: This Isn't What it Looks Like

This is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. In this post I talk about books yet to be released that I'm excited about OR already published book's I've seen that I'm really wanting to read. I also like to try and find books other bloggers aren't sharing so that more books are shared.

 
This week I'm waiting on:
 
This Isn't What It Looks Like
by Pseudonymous Bosch
Released: Sept 21, 2010
 
I didn't know there was another book in this series coming out! I read the first one and really enjoyed it.  It had lots of action, some silliness and a mystery to solve.  Several of my students read it and the following books and really liked it! I will say tho, that if you don't like books where the narrator talks directly to the read, this book is not for you since it happens throughout the book.
 
I did feature this book/author awhile back. Check out the post about this author/series HERE.  Please note that is an OLD OLD OLD giveaway from last year in the post!!!!!!!

From Goodreads
The Secret Series continues in this dangerous and daring fourth adventure.



Cass finds herself alone and disoriented, a stranger in a dream-like, medieval world. Where is she? Who is she? With the help of a long-lost relative, she begins to uncover clues and secrets--piecing together her family's history as she fights her way back to the present world.


Meanwhile, back home, Cass is at the hospital in a deep coma. Max-Ernest knows she ate Time Travel Chocolate--and he's determined to find a cure. Can our expert hypochondriac diagnose Cass's condition before it's too late? And will he have what it takes to save the survivalist?

1 comment: