August 22, 2010

Sunday Shelves: Book Coffee Mug


Sunday Shelves is now a multitude of things about books. It might be cool bookshelves I've seen or shelves of other bloggers. It might be cool books I've found that you should add to your bookshelf. It might me items related to reading like bookmarks, artwork. Or it might be a shoutout to fellow bloggers highlighting things they are doing. Sunday Shelves will be anything related to reading and books. Things your bookshelves might want added to them :)


Today:

A fun book related coffee mug
While buying a cookie at Barnes and Noble for my son (yes for my son not me!) I was looking at the coffee mug display. I'm always looking for a cute new mug. Well I found a super fun one! It says "Books to Read" with lines and you can write you TBR list on it using a white board pen. Then it wipes off when it's time to change! I knew I had to have it for school, so my students would get even more book titles shown to them.

Check out the pics.


The back


My only concern is how easily the writing will rub off when I hold the mug.  I'll deal with it if it does just because I had to have it :)

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I need one to show off my TBR to my students...I'll have to check out B & N in my area. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mug. I totally want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the picture of the wall of books and the mug is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantabulous mug! Must get one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mug is awesome, I collect quirky ones and that will become a part of my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is is this! I like this cup...a lot. May stop in and get one myself. I work with kids that don't read as much as they should either. Whatever works! Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting. You should definitely get The Kneebone Boy for your classroom. Stop by and enter the giveaway in a few weeks and you may not even have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that mug! I want one. Wonder if you can order them online?

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want more book recommendations for kids, please check out our website at www.whatchareadingnow.com

    Also, since you're a teacher, we're alway looking for teachers to contribute for our Teacher Feature on the site. After all, you guys are closest to the kids. Let me know if you'd be interested.

    Love your blog!

    Happy Reading,
    ~Kerry O. Cerra
    Cerra5@aol.co

    ReplyDelete