April 26, 2010

Owl of the Week - April 26 Plus a fun Swap to Join!!!

This week's owl are the cute flip flops from Target.  Too bad they are for little girls and don't fit me :( But I did hang them up in my classroom!


JOIN THIS SWAP!
Shooting Stars Mag is having a really fun swap.  Here's the description from the site:
Instead of focusing on what your partner enjoys, I thought it would be fun to make a basket with all of YOUR favorite items and giving them to someone else to enjoy/experience. A lot of my swaps have the partners be the same and I think I'd like to stick with that. Meaning if I had "Tracy" then "Tracy" would have me. Make sense? No surprise, but you can talk to each other via email if you need and that helps! And you can always check out their blog and see what you have in common, so you can think of adding something you KNOW they will like...but it's not mandatory. Just make it fun.

Here's THE LINK to the post and to sign up.

3 comments:

  1. Those flip flops are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! (and why don't they make them for us grown-ups, for heaven's sake?)

    ReplyDelete