April 9, 2010

I'm Doin' the Read-a-Thon!!

Ok so it's a last minute entry BUT I've decided to do the Dewey Read-a-Thon. I'll be up anyways because my daughter is having a birthday party sleepover.  I might has well read :)  Right now I plan on getting 8 hours of reading in.  I know it's not a ton, but it's the best I can do this time around. 

Books I plan to read:

The Cinderella Society
The Doom Machine
Hunted: House of the Night Book 5
The Body Finder
Hex Hall
Undead Much

I'll try to update every 90 minutes - 2 hours.  (and hee hee I'll be able to update on my new netbook!!!)

Ok wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. It's great you can do the Read-a-Thon! It's my first time too. ;) And 8 hours is good already, no worries! :)

    Your book selection sounds interesting. I hope you have fun with them! And, I can't wait to read your updates (made on your new netbook ;]). XP

    Happy reading~

    Kihana

    ReplyDelete