February 27, 2010

In My Mail Box or Shopping Bag Feb 27

This is a weekly meme inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren and Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. In it we share what books arrived at our house via mail, bookstore or library. Remember to click the title to be taken to the Goodreads page for the book.
 Here we go!



Won
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols - SIGNED! (thanks Books Obsession)

Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga AND the cool little Kyra figure
(won at Barry Lygo's website.  I had to ask Kyra two questions. You've got to read her answers! CLICK HERE FOR THEM!)

Albatross by Josie Bloss (won from Flux Books)

Bought
Undone by Brooke Tayler

Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler


Owl of the Week
Cute little owl notpads from the Dollor Spot at Target :)

14 comments:

  1. Love the US cover for Frozen Fire. So different to the UK one but still beautiful. Looking forward to hearing what you think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Going Too Far. Better than I had expected it to be. I'll be looking forward to reading your review of Frozen Fire. I've been thinking about purchasing it for some time. And, those little owl notepads are adorable. Gotta love those bargain bins at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really look forward to reading your reviews of both Undone & Frozen Fire. I was contemplating whether to purchase those a few weeks back. And yay Going Too Far! That's such an amazing book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Goth Girl Rising sitting on my shelf, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Congrats on the contests you have won :) The owl notepad and sticky notes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great titles! Let me know if you like Albatross. Happy Reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great titles! Let me know if you like Albatross. Happy Reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going too far and Albatross look amazing! Great haul--hope you enjoy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read Going Too Far. Albatross and Frozen Fire both look like fantastic books too. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    I am visiting your blog from The Saturday Network.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great titles. I will be interested in your reviews on all of them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting bunch of books this week! I'm eager to hear what you think of them because I haven't really heard of any of them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books you got this week. I really want to read Goth Girl Rising. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The book look great and I cant wait to hear what you think of Undone. That cover is wonderful!
    Well enjoy the books you got, I hope you like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had my eye on Going To Far. You have some great books. I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for following my blog. I will also follow yours! It's nice to meet a fellow middle school teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete