J. Kaye's Book Blog. Here's the info from her site:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
This one is kinda a no-brainer for me since all I read is YA! I'm going for the Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge!
I'll use this post to update how my list is coming.
1. Dani Noir
2. Eleventh Grade Burns
3. Paper Towns
4. Before I Fall
5. The Lightning Thief
6. We the Children Keepers of the School
7. Conspiracy 396 January
10. I Am the Messenger
11. It's Raining Cupcakes
13. Dreaming Anastasia
14. Frozen Fire
16. Once Dead Twice Shy
17. The Maze Runner
19. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You
20. This World We Live In
21. The Replacement
22. The Knife of Never Letting Go
23. 13 to Life
24. The Pack
Design by The Blog Decorator