January 4, 2010

Ongoing Challenges Post

Holiday Break Reading Challenge : my goal was 5 books COMPLETED!
1. The Dark Divine
2. The Line
3. The Forest of Hands and Teeth
4. The Adoration of Jenna Fox
5.  Lockdown



New Year's Eve Read-a-thon: pledged 6 hours and reading at midnight

DONE!!!!!!!



Flashback Reading Challenge : my goal was Bookworm - 3 books one from each mini challenge.
Favorite Childhood Book:
Reread From Adulthood:
Book assigned in school:



10 in '10 Chick Lit Challenge : read 10
1. Before I Fall
2. Untamed
3. I'd Tell You I Love You
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


2010 Debut Author Challenge: 12 Book by 12 Debut Authors
1. Before I Fall
2. The Line
3. Karma Bites
4. The Owl Keeper
5. The Replacement
6. 13 to Life
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.


In the Middle Reading Challenge
1. SPHDZ
2. Keepers of the School
3. Dani Noir
4. It's Raining Cupcakes
5. The Lightning Thief
6. Fablehaven
7. The Owl Keeper
8. A Place for Delta
9.  Dork Diaries
10.  Bran Hambric




2 comments:

  1. Great challenges! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited to have found this FAB blog! LOVE LOVE it! New follower (and MG author) And wow, can you read! I also read Forest of Hands and Teeth during the holidays. But that was the only one.

    ReplyDelete