November 8, 2009

In My Mail Box (Nov 8)

This is a weekly meme inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren. In it we share what books arrived at our house via mail, bookstore or library. I got several books this week. Here they are:


Won
The Tear Collecter by Patrict Jones (won from Mis(h)takes)
Darklight by Lesley Livingston (won from Read This Book)
Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan (won from Bites)

Bought
The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas
Generation Dead by Daniel Waters (not shown my sister stole it!)

For review
Powerless by Matthew Cody

Sigh - now just to get to them! I need to find a job that lets me sit and read all day.  Anyone know of one?? Oh and it should pay well too!

7 comments:

  1. If you find job like that, can you ask if they have a UK office?! Sounds perfect.

    Your copy of Darklight just reminded me how slow I'm being at pick up a copy of Wondrous Strange. Oh, and I like the sound of The Tear Collector too. I haven't read any glowing reviews for it, but it's still an interesting premise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Darklight to read too... don't you love the covers of Lesley Livingston's books!?

    I'm one of those readers that did not give The Tear Collector a stunning review - I just didn't like it. But I hope that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are going to have an awesome week of reading! Great list of books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got this week. Generation Dead is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see Darklight. =] The lucky arc gets to go USA and I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't you become a book publisher? You seem to really focus well on every detail of a book!

    ReplyDelete