July 11, 2009

A Beginning

As I type this I'm think about the beginnings of all the good books I've read, and it's giving me a bit of writer's block! After sitting in class today I decided that it would be fun for me, and my students, if I started a blog for suggesting fanastic books for middle school students, so that's what I'm doing. I'll be updating this blog with awesome new books I've read that I think would be good books for middle schoolers.

My hope is that students will use this site to find some new titles to try out. We'll see if that happens :) I'll also be open to taking suggestions of good titles from my readers. I'll work on that part later. For now just getting this all figured out will be enough.

Keep posted as I move into blogging about some fantastic reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment